One of a kind Valentine bracelet with 14K Gold Filled 4mm beads.
Each bracelet is so unique pictures don't do justice!
-All bracelets are handmade in Midway, Utah
-14K Rose Gold filled clasps
-Our beads are all high quality
Rest assured this bracelet can be worn at all times that will be enjoyed for years. We take great pride in the quality of our beads and materials. Our favorite most complimented look is to stack this bracelets with our other bracelets.
The 14K Gold or Rose gold chain has 4 extra loops that you can clasp onto and is made to grow with your little one and give you the ability to achieve the perfect fit!
0-3 months (Beads measure 3.5")
3-9 months (Beads measure 4.0"
9-18 months (Beads measure 4.5")
18 months- 3 years (Beads measure 4.75")
3 years - 5 years (Beads measure 5.0")
5 years - 12 years (Beads measure 5.5")
Teen (Beads measure 6.0")
Adult Small (Beads measure 6.5")
Adult Medium (Beads measure 7.0"
Adult Large (Beads measure 7.5")
How to Find the Right Size
It's fairly simple. We have suggested sizes that correlate with age above but to get a more accurate size you can measure the wrist. Measure the wrist flush to the skin and pick the size that matches most closely. For example if your little ones wrist measures 4.0 inches, choose the 3-9 month size. If you are trying to decide between two sizes, size down. The extra chain links adds a potential of 1/2 an inch to allow for growth. Currently we cannot accept returns because of size issues so please do your best to choose the best size.
Care for Glory Belles bracelets
- Our bracelets are all made with high quality gems, wire, clasps and beads. All of the clasps and components are made with 14K filled rose gold or filled gold.
- Removing bracelets before meals will help the beads keep their brilliant color.
- Taking off the bracelet at night is recommended for your little one's safety and comfort.
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth or baby wipes
- Bath, ocean or chlorinated/salted pool or hot tub water may damage the bracelet, so please use caution when entering water.
- Please watch teething babies closely.